NewVoxelNewVoxel

Main Games Reviews Stats

SHΔPE SHΔPE

Great game that is very relaxing to play or as the description explains somewhat hypnotic. Would be well deserving of 5 stars except for the weird "difficulty spike" I encountered at 149 when a blue square came in out of nowhere giving me less than a half second to react. Not sure if that was meant to happen or not but threw me off from playing it further.

The Case of Scary Shadows The Case of Scary Shadows

Love the idea it's awesome to see original takes on the platformer genre keep coming out. Everything from the music to the characters has a nice charm to it.

Story Time Story Time

Wasn't too much of a game to be played. RNG of options limits how you'd like to tell the story and there's not much of a reward for finishing.

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

It's just like real life no matter what I do I always flunk out! I'd play through more than twice for the good ending but couldn't be assed going through the intro again.

One Chance One Chance

If you're so inclined to play it again you can always just delete the cookie it places on your computer, however it destroys the whole point of this game.

I wish he would walk faster is all. Made it a real pain to see all the different endings though I must admit.

Tutorial 1 - Platformer Tutorial 1 - Platformer

This is not a game

DOTCreeper responds:

Agreed :D
It is a tutorial for those who want to learn how to make one though :D